Saturday, January 2, 2010

Starting Anew ...

I believe somehow I managed to compromise my origianl card blogspot, so I've decided to create this new blog.

Admittedly, I have always been and still am a "Fabri-holic" especially as it relates to dollmaking and quilting, but I now have to also admit that I have become a "Paper Junkie" - big time, at least as it relates to cardmaking. Hence the name: "Paper as Fabric".

I already have a blog to showcase my dolls, so I will be using this new blog to showcase my cards. Like before, I'm sure this new blog will have my occasional ramblings about what's happening (or not) in my world and there will probably be the occasional criss-cross of information or an occasional picture of a doll I may currently be working on, but this blog is to mainly showcase the cards I've created and "stuff" that's related to cardmaking.

To bring this new blog up to speed, I've already downloaded all the info from the blog-gone-bad onto an external hard drive and will be transferring those postings to here as time permits. It's a tedious task for sure, but I know of no other way than to move "stuff" over kind of piece-by-piece. It may take a little bit of time to recreate mainly because I work a full-time job outside the home and time is somewhat limited, but I'll do the best I can as quickly as I can.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment