Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mojo Monday #129 Submission

This is the sketch for Mojo Monday #129.



Here is my submission for this sketch.



I am out of town right now. Had to make an unexpected trip to North Carolina for family reason. I'm very grateful to be able to say that everything is fine (or at least will be) ... that's the good thing. The bad thing is that I don't have access to my craftroom hence no acess to my card making products and supplies and unfortunately therefore unable to give a full or better yet, an accurate descriptions of the various things I used to create this card. Even though I know many/most who look closely at my card will have no problem picking out what this or that is and maybe even who's product it is, I had decided to begin adding a "supply" list simply because i think it's a nice justure and it's helpful to have. [Side note: I think I miss my craftroom more than I miss my bed, when I have to be away from home -- even for short periods of time. LOL]

I almost wasn't able to upload this picture, but just before I had to leave to head back home, I got a break. You see, I had brought with me on the trip this bag I usually tote with me back and forth, to and from work everyday (mainly, because I'm not completely sure what's in it -- I sometimes tend to carry a few cardmaking supplies in it so that if I find myself with some free time during lunch break, I can work on a card element or two). Well, fortunately, I hadn't fully unpack it and that turned out to be a good thing. Although there was nothing in the bag to help me with the descriptions, my camera was in there and I was able to take pictures of the cards I had made for various challenges and upload them unto my daughter's computer. So this go round, once again, I'm posting just the picture ... but, I've heard it said that a picture can speak a thousand words. I hope my card is speaking to you right now. LOL In any event, the picture by itself will suffice until I am back at home -- probably sometime around 2:00am -- where all my "stuff" is.

I so apologize, but I'll probably not be able to post that info until some time tomorrow -- most likely during my lunch break at work.

De

Have a Great Day! and thanks for stopping by ...
demarys

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute card! I love your flowers. I need to look at lots of creative people's ideas like yours, because my cards are so FLAT in comparison. :-)

    ReplyDelete