Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'm back ...


Oh, my goodness! ... it's been an entire month since I last blogged. Seems like I've been experiencing one kind of technical difficulty after another. Funny but I feel like I'd been on punishment and it's just been lifted. Being without a working computer and/or access to the internet is a bummer, let me tell you.

I got what I've been told to be a "trojan" virus on my laptop which caused it to crash. And to make matters worse, as I was trying to find out what I could do to get my computer operational again, I kept getting conflicting information from the different sources that are "supposed" to know. So I finally broke down and recently bought myself a cute little netbook - for my use only - and hooked up with a cable provider so that I can have internet.

So, I'm back ... sort of - at least now. Turns out that when the tech installed the cable, the internet install wasn't completed so my internet connection for some reason is at best only sporadic. Go figure. Anyway, they are coming out next week to redo (actually more like do) the job correctly. I can hardly wait.

I've been trying to hold on to my sanity by creating and making cards, but it's been driving me nuts because I've not been able to upload them to my blog. Woe is me ... LOL

But look out though, because it's not going to be much longer and I'll be fully hooked in and back to blogging and posting and just doing my thing.

Have a Great Day! and thanks for stopping by ...demarys

No comments:

Post a Comment