Friday, February 5, 2010

I Just Got A Call ...

Hi, again.

My son's girlfriend called me a few minutes ago. It's already begun to snow where I live, but it didn't appear to be snowing here where I work. Then, about 15 minutes after I hung up with her, the office manager came around saying the office would be closing early at 2 o'clock. From my workstation looking out the window of a nearby office, it didn't look like it was snowing, but when went to take a closer look ... OMG!

Well, needless to say ... I'm out of here. Sidenote: This will be the first time in all the years that I've worked for this firm that I am actually leaving at the time the office is closing early. I told you ... I don't play when it comes to having to drive in snow. The best place for me a times like this is snug at home.

Until next time, thanks for stoping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment