Monday, February 15, 2010

"Dang!!!" that Snow Storm ...

Last week I created a card based on Mojo Monday #125 that I had planned to submit last night, but a series of mishaps -- one crazy snow storm/blizzard (more than 2 feet that put the town at a standstill), my laptop hard drive crashing, and yet another snow storm (this time only about a foot and a half LOL) managed to derail that train. But, I'm not discouraged!!! Especially after reading that I can still submit the card. Oh, I know it won't be in the running for a prize or anything, but no matter -- my work will get viewed ... and that's probably the more important thing,-- at least, I think so.

When I'm able to get to a working computer, I'll upload the card here and over at Mojo Monday (#125)for you to see. Maybe you can leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Until next time, Have a Great Day! And, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment